Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

K-Mart Deal - Conair - Bag of Assorted Hair Accessories - $19.99 Value for $2.99

 
I thought I would share this deal that I found at K-Mart today (although it could be available in other stores) for a bag of 5 assorted hair accessories in bag, at $19.99 value for $2.99.

If you are into hair accessories, it is a real deal at cost of around .60 cents for each item.

The cheapest I have found bobby pins has been for $1 at the Dollar Tree and the last bun maker I purchased was at Claire's for $2.99 when it was 50% off.

As each item is carded/boxed individually, if you don't like everything in the bag, it could be put back for a future present, sold at a garage sale, given to a friend  donated to charity or if you are crafty, turned into something that you do like (which is my intention for the purple butterfly headband).




The bags had the same sort of items below, but each back had a different color theme (I chose the purple one):
  • A bun maker
  • Bobby pins
  • A hairband
  • A barrette with an embellishment
  • A clip with an embellishment
 If you have any cool deals to share that you have found, please feel free to post them in the comments section:)

No comments:

Post a Comment