Bookmark and Share

Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 Days of Creativity

I just read of a creative initiative 30 Days of Creativity and here are details
"30 Days of Creativity is a social initiative encouraging people to create stuff (anything) every day for 30 days in June.

Your brain is like a muscle. When you exercise it, it gets stronger.

I WANT TO CREATE TOO:
Don’t put it off! Create stuff now! Follow #30daysofcreativity on Twitter. Send an @reply to @createstuff to let us know you want to participate. Simply say, "I pledge to create something everyday for 30 days in a row."

What if I don't have a Twitter?
You can still pledge! Share your work with us at submit@30daysofcreativity.com"
There is a calendar and you are to create something based on the inspiration posted for the day.  Here is a link to the calender.

I am late to the party but going to participate as it sounds like fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment