This was made 15 years ago by my then 3 year old son at Science Central, a local science museum on New Year's eve, but it can easily be made at home from youngsters on up with the following:
- 2 Plastic cups
- Clear Packing Tape
- Dried peas, bean, rice, aquarium gravel, leftover jingle bells or any other small object.
- Markers, stickers or anything else to embellish the cup.
- Decorate the cup with marker or stickers keeping in mind one is going to be stacked upside down on the other one.
- Fill the bottom inch or so of the bottom of the cup with the dried peas, bean, rice, aquarium gravel, leftover jingle bells or any other small objects.
- Stack the other cup upside down on top of the bottom cup then secure at the center with packing tape.