Bookmark and Share

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Reindeer Bags


































While it looks pretty funky under the tree, these are fun to make.

These are just paper lunch bags with a partial outline of hand for the antlers and parts cut of of magazines and pasted to the bag to make the reindeer and names. 

I made one for a Christmas Throwdown challenge for exchanging our Secret Santa gifts and it was "Kate Moss the Burberry Reindeer" (sorry, I don't have a picture of it).

I used a red button for her nose and glued it to her nose and then created a necklace with a paper bead in the center for necklace. For the antlers I used a partial handprint on the edge of the magazine that had a perfume sample strip and it was even scented!  I wrote "Merry Christmas" at the bottom with gold paper paint and it did look cute and got a few chuckles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment