Bookmark and Share

Friday, October 22, 2010

Spider Web Nails


See Spider Web Nails and 1000's of others - or share your own on Cut Out + Keep

This look was created using Orange nail polish and a black nail art pen and the how-to is posted over at Cut Out + Keep as I am not HTML savvy and have a terrible time getting the formatting to work on Blogger.

It is is based on the video tutorial by JulieG713 where she used red and gave it a more "Spiderman" look.  Above is my first attempt at trying this and I got a little heavy handed with the black lines and I think the middle finger look more like a wagon wheel) but surprisingly, I received a couple of compliments at the grocery store in spite of that.  It is not difficult and would be easy enough for a grade school girl's Halloween sleepover.

No comments:

Post a Comment