Bookmark and Share

Friday, March 13, 2009

Russian Style Tea

Over at CO+K Michelle G posted a how-to on making Russian Style Tea http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/russian_style_tea/ It is just brewed black tea that you add a spoonful of jam or fresh fruit.
I used the coffee maker to make a pot of black tea then spooned a heaping tablespoon of the ginger spread into the cup and it had a crisp flavor with sweet undertones (I did not add any additional sugar to mine).
I think I will try strawberry jam next time, but I don't forsee putting actual fruit into my tea - feel the same way about that as I did the bolla (wine with fruit in it) in Germany - it too confusing to try remember to drink or chew and seems like a heimlich manuever waiting to happen if I forget to do the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment